Does Your Small Group Make These 10 Discipling Mistakes?
1. Downplay the importance of contacts
2. Overlook divine appointments
3. Use words rather than work
4. Fail to understand their true power
5. Not knowing when to speak and when to be quiet
6. Include fewer mentors than it should
7. Fail to have a program for teaching Bible doctrine
8. Misunderstand the place of conflict
9. Deal poorly with error
10. Hold on to a disciple for too long
Country Life Discipleship is committed to addressing, and helping churches address, these things in a biblical manner. Follow our journey at http://www.countrylifediscipleship.com.